Original VLESS and XTLS protocols, free from redundant encryption, release CPU power
Perfect fallback mechanism, effectively prevent active detection, multi-service sharing ports
OpenWRT RaspberryPi and other simplified devices can be used
Highly customizable routing system to meet various usage requirements and fully exploit network performance
Fully compatible with v2ray-core configuration files and API calls
Active community discussions and contributions, MPL 2.0 open source license
XTLS? Xray? V2Ray?
XTLS are brilliant ideas for TLS we study, while Xray is the best practice we maintain.
- Xray-core is a superset of v2ray-core, with better overall performance and enhancements such as XTLS, and it's
completelycompatible with v2ray-core functionality and configuration.
- Only one executable file, including ctl functionality, run is the default command
- Configuration is
completelycompatible, environment variables and API calls need to be changed to start with XRAY_
- Exposed raw protocol's ReadV on all platforms
- Provides complete VLESS & Trojan XTLS support, both with ReadV
- Provides multiple XTLS flow control modes, unrivaled performance!
"Configuration compatible, overall better"
Who are we?
It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is that we will keep riding and never look back.
Help Xray become stronger
Welcome to help Xray become stronger!
- 🖥️ Help develop and test Xray, submit high-quality Pull requests.
- 📩 Initiate constructive or meaningful issues and discussions in GitHub Issuesopen in new window or Discussion areaopen in new window.
- 📝 Write down your usage experience and submit it to Xray's documentation websiteopen in new window.
- 💬 Help group members/chat in Telegram group.
- ...In fact, every support for Xray will make Xray stronger
- You can chat freely above the bottom line in the discussion group, don't fight, no abuse of power.
- Feel free to ask questions, and try to answer those you know.
- No politics, No NSFW
- Publish the latest news of Project X
- Thanks to everyone for their support!
- Thanks to all kinds of scripts, Docker images, client support... Thanks to all the big guys who helped improve the ecosystem!
- Thanks to friends who have contributed to the Xray website and documentation.
- Thanks to friends who have made meaningful suggestions and comments.
- Thanks to every friend in the Telegram group who helps others.
More about project X
- If you would like to learn more about project X's history and growth, please click here